We wipe on Hogger™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be bad... but I think I will be worse.

4 posters

Go down

We will be bad... but I think I will be worse. Empty We will be bad... but I think I will be worse.

Post  Gilmar Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:39 am

I am downloading the test realm right now to test out the 4.0.2 talents.

For those of you who are not aware, there are MAJOR changes to paladins (I know other classes are geting them too but we got a complete redesign). After the patch comes into live realms in 4 weeks or so don't expect me to be able to play nearly as well I have ever played, I will be even worse then I am now.

And expect to see many more retardadings who have no idea that they are doing, those who do know how to play are going to rip people apart I think.

PS I still refuse to stack armor.

Gilmar

Back to top Go down

We will be bad... but I think I will be worse. Empty Re: We will be bad... but I think I will be worse.

Post  Gilmar Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Paladins are no were near any other class right now the system they have implemented for us is about 20 seconds of actual DPS and the rest is just lack luster pressing the two buttons and hoping to god that the other one procs.

Gilmar

Back to top Go down

We will be bad... but I think I will be worse. Empty Re: We will be bad... but I think I will be worse.

Post  Sabeladys Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:09 pm

so they have finally implemented some of the stuff? I have being logging on randomly, but the only changes where talent trees and didn't feel like leveling to see the new moves :-p

Sabeladys
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilmar Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:51 pm

Transfer your character to the test realms, Locks, Druids, Shadow Priests, Mages are all OP, Druid tanks don't take damage, Rogues crit prot paladins for 25k. Paladins on the other hand went down on DPS are no longer fun to play and pretty crappy if anything. Should transfer your character or get some premades transferred to the test realm to test this shit out.

Gilmar

Back to top Go down

Post  Terefall Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:14 am

Gilmar wrote:Transfer your character to the test realms, Locks, Druids, Shadow Priests, Mages are all OP, Druid tanks don't take damage, Rogues crit prot paladins for 25k. Paladins on the other hand went down on DPS are no longer fun to play and pretty crappy if anything. Should transfer your character or get some premades transferred to the test realm to test this shit out.
<3 Very Happy
Terefall
Terefall

Back to top Go down

Post  chanelbags100 Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:16 am

discount designer bags Excellent stuff
designer inspired handbags Good cheap
air max 2011 Nice price
nike shox tl3 Noble
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Extremely beautiful
puma shoes Preferential discount
puma shoes online Rational
women timberland boots Rational
wholesale gucci shoes Prevalent
louis vuitton handbags well handbags

chanelbags100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum