We wipe on Hogger™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helldruid Application Approved for trial. 8/13/10 - Pokerface.

Go down

Helldruid Application Approved for trial.  8/13/10 - Pokerface. Empty Helldruid Application Approved for trial. 8/13/10 - Pokerface.

Post  ali Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Name, Age, Location

Ali, 18, Egypt

Please tell us how to address you, and a little bit about yourself. We're not really interested in candidates that are incapable of being somewhat social. You do not have to give a real name, but we need to know what you prefer to be called. Your age and general location are both mandatory.

I can always be addressed on Facebook, gonna be a bit hard to call me on a phone since I live in Egypt Very Happy im friends with Ahmed tork AKA Bullzeye, who was just accepted earlier for trial icc. I play WoW as a way to pass the time while im home im available Most of the time, the only times im not available is when im out with my friends but that wont be a problem since I live In Egypt the time difference is big, so when im out it will be around 4-7 Am Server, I Study at German University in cairo, but im gonna be transferring to Politechnico which is a university in Italy, going to be studying computer sciences and programming, don’t worry I wont hack anyone lol, ill just help with whatever is needed Very Happy, oh and I got accepted Full scholarship which Is very exciting cant wait 

Computer, Input Devices, Communication

Tell us about your computer, your input devices (Mouse/Keyboard) if they are anything specific, and whether you will be able to communicate through Ventrilo. We are not interested in players who are not willing to use Ventrilo. You must be able to use a microphone for your interview.

I custom built my Own computer, im very proud of my Ram and my Vega card they are the best in the market I have vent working headsets, and WoW never lags on my computer, im available for an interview any day around 6 server time

Schedule

Please tell us your general schedule, and when you are not available. Also tell us what raid days you are able to attend. Only list specific days. Please list a time that is convenient for a ventrilo interview, as well.

like I said above im available most days since I never go to sleep Very Happy and ill be able to attend any raids times u want me to unless they start midnight that would be a bit hard

Experience, Value

Tell us about your previous raiding experience, and why We should consider you as a raiding candidate. Please convince us what you bring to the table other than just another spot in our roster. And include previous exp all the way back to vanilla.

Well lets see here, starting with my Gearscore (according to the addon) I have a Gearscore of 5881, I have killed 10/12 bosses in Icc, but ive attempted Sindragosa and Lich king many times never killed them unfortunately, ive completed Toc 10 of course and toc 25, got up to the last boss in toGc 10 didn’t kill him though, ive been playing since Onyxia was lvl 60 raid and I killed her then, did many low lvl raids

History

Tell us why you are leaving your current guild, and everything pertaining to this.

well the reason why I wanna leave my current guild is that they don’t run any heroic icc’s and the group that reaches the Lich king on reg 10 man is a set group they don’t let just anyone join that group, and tey are not very social

Character

Class, Specialization, Role, Professions

Please link your armory profile. Please tell us why you play this specific class, or specific role and specialization. We are interested in candidates who enjoy their characters and not really looking for 'flavor of the month' players. List some things about your character, specifically favorite talents, or why you have elected some talents or items over others that are available. Tell us about your professions and why you feel they are important to you.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Madoran&cn=Helldruid
I am a resto Druid, with a tank Off spec, I love resto druids, cause in my opinion they are the best healer, cause they can tank heal and raid heal at the same time, and no 1 can bear their HOT’s I tank dungeons and some raids if needed but mostly dungeons just to get in one faster but I always prefer healing, my talents are set up for tank healing more than raid healing, but like I said druids can do it all

Equipment, Itemization, Sockets, Enchants.

Tell us about your equipment, why you have elected it, where you obtained some of the notable pieces. Tell us why you have picked the pieces you have, and why you have elected these specific gems and enchants. The more information you can show us that you understand about your character, the more appealing you are as a candidate.

there are 3 types of Resto Druids, Spirit Druids (who stack haste so they never run out of mana) Crit Druids (who stacks Critical strike rating so they can crit a lot) and me Haste Druid, I don’t stack gems cause I think it’s a waist of socket bonus, which already gives me Spell power, but I care about haste and spell power, cause they are the 2 most important stats for me and I don’t rlly need a lot of spirit I never run out of mana except once on LK that was rough Very Happy, and I don’t need crit cause druids have a talent that Greatly increases the crit chance of Nourish By alooot, so I already crit like crazy and now my nourish cast time is almost down to 1 sec. so I can keep a tank up very easily with just that 1 spell

Playstyle

User Interface, Setup, Reaction

Post a screenshot of your user interface using the uploading tool on this forum, or using an external url. Explain to us why it is designed that way, and how you behave in game - whether you click buttons, use keybindings, mouse to turn, keyboard to turn. Tell us as much about the kind of player you are as possible.

my interface isn’t very special, I don’t use Healbot or any healing addons which shocks a lot of ppl, but I belive in old school healing, makes it more fun makes u pay more attention to the raid, and to me its much more better and no 1 does it as good as I do, I defiantly use DBM, recount, and that’s about it 

Output, Performance

For Damage based applications, please list some parses from any of the popular online websites of any kind of dungeon. 10 or 25 player content would be preferred, but we'll look at anything possible. Heroic dungeons, Vault of Archavon, just run them and keep your combat logs, and upload them to a service like WoWMeterOnline, or WWS, and link it here. Tanking and Healing will be evaluated in a different manner. Also, explain to us in vivid detail how you elect what to use and cast. Please give us a fight in the current tier of content as an example and how you would react to specific situations.

Contract

We are not an equal opportunity employer, and we do discriminate based on age, playstyle, experience, and availability. This application assumes you are going to attend raids, and you will not leave them just because you have the items you want. You are agreeing to maintain your attendance as much as it is within your power, and verifying that you have truthfully looked at our rules and ideals. Please fill in this space with any string of characters to verify that you have read and understand this in entirety. This application will be held on file in the event of dispute to these terms.

Signature

Zoheiry

ali

Back to top Go down